I am a twice divorced mum of two lovely girls and giving divorce help, tips and advice on how to cope with divorce and separation is what I do. I also explain the effects of divorce on children and how to help them through it.
My academic background is very much rooted in Psychology.
- I’m a Graduate Member of the British Psychological Society hence the initials MBPsS after my name.
- I have a BSc (Hons) from the Open University
- and an MSc in Psychoanalytic Developmental Psychology from University College London
- I’m an accredited Triple P (Positive Parenting Program) practitioner
- Certified Trauma and Loss Consultant for Children and Adults and School Specialist
- Accredited Traumatic Incident Reduction Practitioner
- Eye Movement Desensitization Reprocessing (EMDR) Part 1, 2 and 3
I didn’t go through either of my divorces alone.
I got help by talking it through with a wonderful woman to whom I will forever be grateful. She not only walked with me through this time but she also gave me very valuable divorce help and taught me how to cope with this change in my life.
If your desire is to do ensure that your children are coping with divorce or separation then contact me for a 30 min free consultation.
07850 85 60 66